Friday, September 11, 2009

Saya Menulis Lagi ^_^

Assalamualaikum, and very good morning! It's 4.34 a.m. now, time for sahur... :P
Hi Ms. Blog and readers (ade ke yg bace?),

It's been a while since the last I wrote and posted something in this blog. Time was passing so fast! But, suprisingly, we didn't realize it until suddenly u feel like " eh, baru semalam I buat something-something,,," kan? huhu... I felt the same. Rasa macam baru semalam start puasa, tapi sekarang dah nak raya. Huu~
Memanglah seronok bila cakap pasal raya, Hari Kemenangan kan? Tapi, this year raya will be the busiest raya I ever had! Not busy celebrating the raya, but busy with so many things which undone! huhu... everything MUST be completed as soon as a week after raya! Dissertation of thesis, tets-test (wth? dah plan nak buat tiba-tiba cancel, then nak buat jugak time orang tengah busy-busy, huh!)
Luckily, my supervisor motivated me, told me that this project is difficult because it is new, but the result can be everything, the way u interpret and present the results are more important and of our concern. So now, I just need to collect as many as possible data for result and together, we will discuss and come out with a very good dissertation of thesis, at the very first day of examination, on which I must submit the dissertation for assessment! This thing counts so much, since it is 3 credit hours subject and possibility to get A is higher as compared to other subjects. But if I can't manage to get A, isn't it too pathetic for me... huu~

One more thing, one week after raya also, I will go for hospital attachment. Yay! Hospital Selayang, here I come. huhu... My fist time to go there and hope everyting will be fine. hehe... can't wait for this attachment, I sick of the classes and assignment. haha.. but, there is also case presentation every week. But, nevermind, this might be much more interesting, perhaps. Yeah! *positive*

I have one little story to share, but I'm afraid this post will be too long. Next post, ok? :)

Ok, then... Till the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment