Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bulan Puasa Menjelma Lagi... ^_^

Assalamulaikum and good morning Malaysia! Hi Ms. Blog, How are you doing? hehe...

Yeah! Hari ni I'm going to Shah Alam for my rese
arch lab... Yesterday I discussed with my supervisor and he planed something for me to do today. He said this project is easy to do, but VERY DIFFICULT to rationalize... Meaning, I need to think more and harder than others. *toink! toink!*
Please pray for the best for me, for u and for all of us! (",)v peace!

Hey, almost forgot! Actually, I want to talk about fasting month that will start tomorrow. Yeah! Alhamdulillah, again, I can start this month with my family. Nak sahur dan berbuka dengan keluarga. Terawih? huhu... (tak nak janji, tapi kalau awal-awal bulan ni, InsyaAllah... ;p)

Esok hari pertama sahur, nak suruh mak masak pe ek? lalalalala... ^_^
Nak makan sambal tumis ikan bilis yang selalu mak masak on the spot tu. haha.. it might be simple, but when we have it with the beloved one, it will taste fabulous! buka puasa pulak, tak kisah sangat, sebab Cue lebih pentingkan kuih-muih kalau bulan puasa ni. Nak pergi bazar Ramadhan! Nak beli dua kuih favourite; badak berendam dengan kuih koci... haha sangat sedap... *yummy*



Alamak, I need to stop now! It almost 7! xsolat Subuh lagi. Haha.... (jangan contohi perangai taks enonoh ini, faham?) huhu... And I also need to get ready... The journey is going to begin. Yeah! Let rock it!
See ya! Peace... (",)v

No comments:

Post a Comment