Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Test? CBL? Assignment?

Saya sangat penat...


Assalamualaikum semua... hi Ms.Blog, how are u? :p

Even before greeting you guys, I started with a sighing plus frowning introduction... haha
yup! I am really exhausted and tired. there's no word can describe the level of my penat! haha... bukan penat fizikal je la, penat mental tu... so many things need to think about...
just say it; assignment, CBL, test, research, bla... bla... bla...

Luckily, I'm done with the first test... Alhamdulillah, I managed to answer the questions (even not that correct, I guess; I used "frying theory" je tadi....). haha...
ala, ques die mmg dah spot tapi bila dah buat lupe elaboration and
example nak bagi ape... so, menggoreng jelah jawabnye... haha
next week, I will have two other tests; Clinical Pharmacokinetics and CBL... wawawa... scary la! so, mmg byk sgt benda nak kena revise and study! dengan research masih stuck kat phase 2...SAYA SANGAT TAKUT MEMIKIRKAN INI!!!! huhu...



Wow... It's 1++ a.m. now, tak sedar pun... leka bermonolog di dalam blog (cewah.... huhu)
so, till the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment