Monday, August 17, 2009

Cue is writing something ^_^

Assalamualaikun semua... hi blog! ;p
I created this blog just spontaneously, while revising for my test this evening... ;p
may be i need some space to talk to myself (thru this blog) and to persons I trust (who I'll inform about this blog)...

Arrghh..... what in the world is happening to me? LAZY! that is correct and the most appropriate word to describe me right now... i still have few pages of notes to digest and I am writing this blog, though. kewl, right? haha...

Millions thanks to Intan, coz she woke me up just now... I can't imagine how would it be if I still in my dreams now... Giler! Haha... Memang kena bawak toyol esok! haha...
And I think she is the one who inspires me to create this blog, because she has one. And definitely, she is the first person to know about this blog... haha... exchange blog, can meh? haha

I think it's enough for now, but I surely will write more next time... got to finish the revision... I dont want to take any risk... tidak mau! hahaha...
till the next post... see ya! adios... (",)

1 comment:

  1. Cue! i'm speechless...terharu pun ada...thanks for the sweet compliments~ =P
    Anyway..welcome to the club my friend!heee~
    blog blog blog!!!

    ReplyDelete